Express your support to the non-violent struggle of 100 000 yatris and join us to plant 100,000 trees!
Millions of people, in India and elsewhere in the world, depend on natural resources for their livelihood.
While defending their access to land, water and forest, the 100,000 marchers of Jansatyagraha 2012 are also pleading for the protection of environment.
Marchers will plant Jansatyagraha Trees in their village before joining the march in October.
Jansatyagraha Trees will also be planted along the road from Gwalior to Delhi during the march.
And everyone, wherever he or she is, is invited to plant a Jansatyagraha Tree. It can be a mango tree or any variety of tree suitable to the place of plantation.
Our objective is to plant 100 000 Jan Satyagrha Trees (or more!)
How to participate to the Jansatyagraha Tree campaign?
1. Choose a way to get involved :
- Be a planter: and plant Jansatyagraha Trees
- Be a sponsor: give or collect saplings or money to support the project,
- Be a volunteer: join the team to mobilize planters and sponsors, manage the logistics…
(You can also choose to plant or to sponsor tree plantation in the name of your forefathers.)
2. Contact us to organize your participation, and to give a support message to the marchers which will appear on our website and publications: firstname.lastname@example.org